“Transform your singing under the guidance of one of the UK’s top vocal coaches.”
Feeling vocally stuck? Despite long hours of practice are you getting nowhere with your singing? Learning how to practice the essentials in the right way can unlock your potential in a way you have only dreamed of…
Practicing your mistakes will only reinforce bad habits that have you hitting your head against that vocal brick wall. Contact Ana to Stop repeating the same exercises over and over with out making the vital adjustments that only a seasoned vocal coach can show you…
If you or an artist you manage can answer yes to any of the following, then The Vocal Athlete is for you:
- I frequently experience hoarseness or discomfort during and/or after singing and/or speaking.
- I lose my voice on a regular basis.
- After speaking and/or singing my throat feels extremely dry.
- I experience a medium to high level of tension in my head/neck/jaw/tongue when singing and/or speaking.
- When singing and/or speaking, I feel I need to force the sound out to get any power at all.
- I can’t sing softly or gently.
- My voice lacks ‘Oomph’ or feels very weak and/or nasal.
- I have a very pronounced ‘break’ in my voice.
- I have large ‘gaps’ in my range.
- I feel that my high notes are gradually deteriorating.
- I just can’t reach those high notes.
- My voice is not flexible enough.
- When singing and/or speaking, I feel like I can’t catch my breath.
- I constantly seem to suffer from throat infections. I feel as if there is something in my throat that I can’t clear. (In both these cases please additionally seek the advice of an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist as it may be an indication of a vocal nodule or polyp)
Ana has enabled me to sing with the range of voice qualities required for performing in a rock band, but without straining or causing damage to my voice…
Get in touch for further information or to book a singing lesson with Ana Gracey